YoWhatsApp has just updated to the new version 8.31, an update that comes loaded with many new features, such as the new base of the application based on the stable version 2.20.123 of WhatsApp for Android, new features, performance improvements and bug fixes.
As you already know, or should know, YoWhatsApp is actually a rebranding of Fouad WhatsApp, just the opposite of what happened before, and no new features are included, so just the name of the application is changed, not one more thing.
What’s New on YoWhatsApp 8.31
In this new version 8.31 we have to emphasize the possibility to divide individual and group chats in 2 tabs, besides the shortcuts of each chat that we can access if we slide them to the left or right from the main screen of the application.
The complete list of new features that we can find in YoWhatsApp 8.31 is the following:
- [Updated] Base: 2.20.123
- [Exclusive] Option to Separate Chats / Groups conversations into two screens!
- [Added] Swipe chat row in home screen to see quick actions
- [Added] Use new WhatsApp Fingerprint UI
- [Added] Bottom bar style option to Home UI
- [Added] Dark Mode for WhatsApp and YoSettings
- [Added] Download Emoji variants from YoSettings
- [Added] Option to use Phone system emoji variant for WhatsApp
- [Improvement] Reduce APK size to 33mb!
- [Improvement] Performance and speed
- [Fixed] People pictures shows incorrectly in Instagram status style
- [Fixed] Status text not appearing sometimes when replying to status
- [Fixed] Toolbar icons changing to white randomly
- [Fixed] YoThemes Server not loading
- [Fixed] Black line when scrolling when Instagram status style is enabled
-  Other improvements and fixes
There are 3 different packages to download YoWhatsApp; the com.whatsapp package we will use as a primary number, while the other two we will use to install as a secondary or extra number.
Remember to backup your chats before installing or upgrading, and if you are installing for the first time you must delete the WhatsApp or modification you have installed on the number you want to install. And if you already have it installed, simply download the same package you have and install it normally.
Via > YoWhatsApp 8.31