One of the most popular modifications still to be updated was YoWhatsApp, which has just been upgraded to the new version 8.35, an update loaded with new features, interface changes, improvements and, of course, many bug fixes that significantly improve the overall performance of the application.
It should be noted that this is not the original YoWhatsApp, now it is the other way around, it is a remodel of Fouad WhatsApp, where the name has been changed and a few links to social networks and others from the current developer have been added, nothing else.
YoWhatsApp 8.35 – What’s New
Although there is no change of base, it is still the penultimate stable version, there are changes in the user interface, now it is as it was originally, not Instagram style, so it will be more accessible for most people. Also note that the bug that prevented the installation of the application on certain devices has been fixed.
All the new features of YoWhatsApp 8.35 are the following:
- [Added] Group chats now have separate tab (Optional)
- [Added] Separate Group Tab for Bottom Bar
- [Added] Dubai (Arabic) Font
- [Fixed] “App Not Installed” error
- [Fixed] Fingerprint timeout randomly switches to “Immediately”
- [Fixed] Swipe between screens when Swipe Row is enabled
- [Improved] Switch Light/Dark Mode will SAVE your current settings and restore it when switching
- [Improved] Fonts preview
- [Fixed] Hide Second Tick
- [Fixed] IG Status disappearing
- [Fixed] WhatsApp emojis/stickers show in phone gallery
- [Fixed] Bottom bar not working in Urdu language
- [Fixed] Group description not clear in Dark Mode
- [Fixed] Custom Privacy checkbox not showing in RTL languages
- [Fixed]Other bugs
- [Misc] Improved (Arabic, Urdu, German, Turkish, Spanish, Russian) Translations
- [Note] Returned default UI to Tabs
- [Note] Airplane icon / dark mod icon are showing in group tab even disable it… It’s not a bug it’s normal because of new group tab..
- [Note] Swipe row works sometimes and doesn’t work sometimes (Rare Condition) it will fixed in future updates.
This new YoWhatsApp has 3 different packages to download, so if you want to install YoWA on your main WhatsApp number then you should download the com.whatsapp package, instead if you want to install it on a secondary or extra number then you should download either of the other two packages.
If you are installing YoWhatsApp for the first time, then first make a backup of your conversations and uninstall WhatsApp or any modifications you have installed on the number where you want to install it. If you are upgrading, you do not have to uninstall anything.