It’s been 2 and a half months, but it seems the wait has been worth it, and today we finally have a new update of YoWhatsApp. This is the new version 7.90, an update loaded with new features, some of them are really very interesting for lovers of modifications.
The first thing to say is that its base has been updated to version 2.19.34 of WhatsApp for Android, a major leap from its last base, version 2.18.361, so we will find many new features that already brings the official application.
What’s New YoWhatsApp 7.90
It is necessary to comment all the novelties that we will find thanks to the new base of the application, among the most important are the following:
- Make a group call from the Calls screen
- Preview and add a sticker to your favorites without downloading the package
- Show in chat” option to go directly to the message of any file in a chat
- Improved design of some emoticons
- Unicode 11.0 Emoticons.
- New function to reply privately to group messages
- Group button for making group calls and video calls
- Preview links and text when sharing to multiple chats at once
- Add stickers to favorites from the list of recent items
- Picture in Picture mode for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Streamable videos.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
In addition, YoWhatsApp 7.90 has also included its own new features that the official application does not bring, especially highlighting the new option to view the deleted status of our contacts (activated by default in Privacy), in addition to being able to configure the “toasts” of our online contacts.
The rest of the new features are the following:
- [Base Update] 2.19.34
- [Exclusive] Know Deleted Status (🚫 next to time)!
- [Exclusive] Custom Online toast! Enable for specific people (find it in Contact Profile)
- [Added] Option to pin group description to chat (Chat 3-dot menu > Group Description)
- [Added] Change Deleted msg icon color (Option 3.1.17)
- [Added] Support to download themes with home wallpaper from YoThemes Store
- [Fixed] Status Saving button issues
- [Fixed] Status incorrect story saving
- [Fixed] Calls privacy not saving chosen list
- [Fixed] Pics in chat (Inside) not working properly
- [Fixed] Random crashes in conversation
- [Fixed] Random Android O+ emoji crashes
- [ALERT] Anti-Delete for Messages and Status by default (turn off if you want).
- [Misc] More bug fixes and improvements!
Download YoWhatsApp 7.90
Before downloading and installing YoWhatsApp for the first time it is recommended to make a backup copy of our conversations (Settings > Chats > Backup), also you must uninstall the WhatsApp or modification that you have installed in the number where you want to install it.
Here you have all the links to download YoWhatsApp, as you can see there are 3 different versions, depending on whether you want to install it as a main number or extra number, you can also choose if you want with emojis changer or not.
Download YoWhatsApp 7.90 | As Main number with emojis changer | As Main number without emojis changer | As Second Number With Emojis changer | As Second Number Without emojis changer | As Third Number With Emojis changer | As Third Number Without emojis changer