WinZip for Android is now available for free at Google Play. The famous computer program to extract and handle zip files, now available on your smartphone or tablet. Without doubt this is an application that must be present on your device.
Now the world’s #1 zip utility makes it easy to view, open and save zip files on your Android device, whether they’re attached to an incoming email, downloaded from a web page or opened from an SD memory card.
WinZip for Android top features:
- View supported file formats directly within the WinZip app. Easily open other popular formats with 3rd-party app integration.
- Open encrypted Zip files (including AES128 and AES256) to review sensitive material safely while on the go.
- Copy unzipped content to the clipboard to paste into an email or another application. Save the last extracted zip file to access at later time.
WinZip for Android offers built-in viewing support for:
- Photos and images (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif)
- Text files (.rtf, .csv, .txt, .ini, .inf, .bat, .js, .log, .xml, .css, .java, .cs, .h, .m, .cpp, .c, .sql, .properties)
- Web files (.htm, .html, .jsp, .asp)
- Apk files (.apk)
WinZip for Android works with 3rd-party apps to open:
- Word documents (.doc, .docx)
- Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx)
- PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx)
- PDF files (.pdf)
Winzip for Android is available free at Google Play.
Google Play | WinZip for Android