Where’s My Mickey for Android is now available on Google Play. If you liked Where’s My Water? and Where’s My Perry?, then you must try this fantastic physics-based game, but this time with a Disney touch and with a brand new Weather Mechanics.
Where’s My Mickey for Android – Description:
Join Mickey on a brand new adventure in Disney’s most popular mobile game franchise!
Where’s My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes and new friends, beginning with Goofy!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Where’s My Mickey for Android in action:
Where’s My Mickey for Android is available for 0,76 euros on Google Play
Download | Google Play