The latest 2019 version of WhatsApp Transparent is now available for download. Specifically, it is the new version 6.70, an update with quite a few new features, some of which could even be in the official application, as well as bug fixes.
This new version has not updated the base of the application, so it remains the same as in the previous version, ie WhatsApp version 2.18.327 for Android, therefore we will not find new features related to the official application.
New in WhatsApp Transparent 6.70
As you know, or you should, this modification is based completely on the latest version of GBWhatsApp, adding the transparency, so we will find the same news, such as the ability to sort the messages of each user of a group (info group > user messages > View Messages sent by).
The complete list of news that we can find in WhatsApp Transparente 6.70 is the following:
- [ Added ] Now You can Add Stickers From PlayStore to any Package
- [ Added ] New Fonts
- [ Added ] New Launcher Icons
- [ Added ] Option to Disable click on Header for Hidden Chats (Mod 6.21)
- [ Added ] Now You can Sort Messages Sent By (Newest/Oldest)
- [ Added ] Confirmation Dialog when Call in Group Chat
- [ Increased ] Pin Chats from 25 to 30
- [ Fixed ] Force Close when Select more than 2 contacts in Auto Reply/Message Scheduler
- [ Fixed ] Change App Language in Android Oreo and Pie
- [ Fixed ] Showing View Messages sent By when Click on More Contacts in Group Profile
- Many More Fixes
Download WhatsApp Transparent 6.70
If we want to install WhatsApp Transparent as the main number, then we must download the com.whatsapp package. If on the contrary we want to install the application as a secondary or extra number, then we must download the package com.gbwhatsapp
If you install the application for the first time, first you must delete the WhatsApp or modification you have installed, but first remember to make a backup of your conversations for security (Settings > chats > Backup > Save).