WhatsApp Plus, without a doubt the most popular WhatsApp modification that exists at the moment, is updated to the new version 6.85. This is a “minor” update in quotation marks, as it is released mainly to solve the problem of expiration.
With the GBWhatsApp update, all the modifications that are based on it have also been updated, all of them carrying practically the same list of novelties, which focus on the new base of the application.
WhatsApp Plus 6.85 – News
As we have already commented, the only novelties that we will find in this new version are the ones that we can find in its new base, WhatsApp for Android version 2.19.17, which are enough, considering that its last base was version 2.18.327:
- Make a group call from the Calls screen
- Improved design of some emoticons
- Unicode 11.0 Emoticons.
- New function to reply privately to group messages
- Group button for making group calls and video calls
- Preview links and text when sharing to multiple chats at once
- Add stickers to favorites from the list of recent items
- Picture in Picture mode for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Streamable videos.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
The official list of WhatsApp Plus 6.85 news is as follows:
- New Base Updated to 2.19.17
- Added New Emojis
- Added You can call Participants in groups
- Added Reply Privately when select message in groups
- Fixed Added Stickers From Google Play Apps
- Fixed Crash when search in themes
- Fix does not open a new conversation
- Many More Fixes
Download WhatsApp Plus 6.85
Before downloading the latest version of WhatsApp Plus, we must know the set of instructions for our device, for this we only need to download the Droid Hardware Info application and from the Systems tab see the set of instructions. If it does not coincide with any of them, choose armeabi-v7a.
Once we know the set of instructions, we can choose between downloading the version to install as a main number or as an extra number, for which we will need an extra sim or virtual number.
Always remember to make a backup before upgrading or installing. And if you install the application for the first time, first you must uninstall the WhatsApp or modification that you have installed in the number where you want to install it.
- WhatsApp+ (Main Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- WhatsApp+ (Second Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- WhatsApp+ (Third Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- WhatsApp+ (Fourth Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
Via > WhatsAndMods