One of the most popular MODs that exist is WhatsApp PLUS JiMODs, also known as JTWhatsApp, a popularity perhaps a little undeserved, which has just been updated to the new version 8.35. This is an update with many new features, improvements and fixes compared to the previous version of the application.
As with any other modification of WhatsApp, the first thing to do is to talk about the base, which has been updated to the new version 2.20.123, the penultimate stable version of WhatsApp for Android in Google Play, so it does not have video calls or group calls of up to 8 users.
Apart from the base, quite a few new features, improvements and bug fixes have been added, all of which come from Fouad WhatsApp 8.35, the mod on which this application is entirely based, so there is little to comment on.
Anyway, here is the complete list of what’s new in WhatsApp PLUS JiMODs 8.35:
- [Added] Group chats now have separate tab (Optional)
- [Added] Separate Group Tab for Bottom Bar
- [Added] Dubai (Arabic) Font
- [Fixed] “App Not Installed” error
- [Fixed] Fingerprint timeout randomly switches to “Immediately”
- [Fixed] Swipe between screens when Swipe Row is enabled
- [Improved] Switch Light/Dark Mode will SAVE your current settings and restore it when switching
- [Improved] Fonts preview
- [Fixed] Hide Second Tick
- [Fixed] IG Status disappearing
- [Fixed] WhatsApp emojis/stickers show in phone gallery
- [Fixed] Bottom bar not working in Urdu language
- [Fixed] Group description not clear in Dark Mode
- [Fixed] Custom Privacy checkbox not showing in RTL languages
- [Fixed]Other bugs
- [Misc] Improved (Arabic, Urdu, German, Turkish, Spanish, Russian) Translations
- [Note] Returned default UI to Tabs
- [Note] Airplane icon / dark mod icon are showing in group tab even disable it… It’s not a bug it’s normal because of new group tab..
- [Note] Swipe row works sometimes and doesn’t work sometimes (Rare Condition) it will fixed in future updates.
Download WhatsApp PLUS JiMODs
This time we have 3 packages to download WhatsApp PLUS JiMODs; we will use the package com.whatsapp to install the modification as our main WhatsApp account number, while the other 2 packages will be used to install it as an extra or secondary number.
Remember to backup your chats before installing or upgrading, and if you are installing for the first time you must delete the WhatsApp or modification you have installed on the number you want to install. And if you already have it installed, simply download the same package you have and install it normally.