Viber for Android is updated to version 188.8.131.526 with many new features, among which the compatibility with the new Viber Desktop, download from here, for WINDOWS and also for MacOS, we can transfer live calls between our Android and our Desktop.
Viber allows you to text, call, and send photos and video messages worldwide for free to over 200 million users using 3G or Wifi. Viber is available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Phone and many more devices and platforms.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Free calls with HD sound quality
• Groups with up to 40 participants
• Send stickers and emoticons, making messaging fun!
• Share locations
• Respond immediately to messages using quick reply
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a call or message, even when Viber is off
• OS integration – share photos and videos straight from your device’s gallery
• Designed with the Native Android UI in mind
• No ads and 100% free*
Viber is localized to: Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Dutch, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Spanish, Catalan, German, French, Italian, Portuguese and Portuguese (Brazil).
Viber Desktop in action:
Changelog Viber for Android v184.108.40.2066:
- Completely new user interface redesign gives the latest Android look and feel
- Support for all new Viber Desktop – on Windows and MacOS!! Get Viber Desktop at www.Viber.com
- Transfer live calls between your Android and your Desktop
- Online status indicator
- Send video messages
- New voice engine improves sound quality
- New cool stickers
- Add captions to photo and video messages
- Viber is now localized to: Swedish, Turkish, Korean and Dutch
Viber for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play