Twitter for Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S, Note, Tab, Ace, Mini, Nexus or any other device with Android Samsung, is updated to version 3.6, only one day after Twitter announced its new plans to add photo filters after removal Instagram bracket.
Now with Twitter for Samsung can apply up to eight different filters to our photos before you upload them to your account, with the ability to view the original photo as you would any of the 8 filters applied. Furthermore, make your photos pop with balanced light and colors by tapping the auto-enhance wand.
Changelog Twitter for Samsung v3.6:
- Create beautiful photos right within Twitter, with filters powered by Aviary:
- Apply one of eight different filters to instantly add a new look and feel to your photos
- Choose a filter by comparing all your options in a convenient grid view or by swiping through each version
- Make your photos pop with balanced light and colors by tapping the auto-enhance wand
- Crop and scale to frame the action the way you want
- We’ve also added many other improvements and fixes to this update.
Twitter for Samsung is available free at Google Play.
Download | Google Play