Total Commander for LG Optimus One, L3, L5, L7, Vu, 4X HD, Black, 3D or any other LG Optimus device with Android, one of the best file managers for PC, is updated to version 2.0 Beta 1, improving all its aspects and correcting errors found in the previous beta, plus stability and performance improvements.
As is a beta and not be available in Google Play, which promises further improvements, to install Total Commander for LG Optimus must allow installing apps from “unknown sources”, for this go to Settings> Applications and check the box on Unknown Sources.
Changelog Total Commander for LG Optimus v2.0 Beta 1:
- Audio/Video-Player, can stream from Internet and from (updated) plugins
- Drag&Drop in file lists (by holding down finger on file icon)
- Scroll thumb also in the editor
- Write to restricted external SD cards
- Set owner and group for a file or multiple files
- Root mode: Ask for permissions when copying, deleting, and saving file in the editor
- Custom date/time format
- Improved stability of background operations (file functions)
- Prevent operations from pausing when screen is turned off
We can download the APK of Total Commander for LG Optimus from here, or from the QR code below: