Total Commander for HTC Wildfire, Desire, Sensation, Legend, One X, One V, One S or any other HTC device with Android, the most famous file manager for Windows, continues to improve and get a new update. This is version 2.0 Beta 1 with new features and performance improvements and stability.
Total Commander for HTC still is not available on Google Play, although its developers promise that soon will be with many more features and improvements, but we can install this Beta from its official website, remember you have checked the box in Settings> Applications> Unknown Sources.
Changelog Total Commander for HTC v2.0 Beta 1:
- Audio/Video-Player, can stream from Internet and from (updated) plugins
- Drag&Drop in file lists (by holding down finger on file icon)
- Scroll thumb also in the editor
- Write to restricted external SD cards
- Set owner and group for a file or multiple files
- Root mode: Ask for permissions when copying, deleting, and saving file in the editor
- Custom date/time format
- Improved stability of background operations (file functions)
- Prevent operations from pausing when screen is turned off
We can download the APK of Total Commander for HTC directly from here, or from the QR code below: