Total Commander for Android, probably the most famous file manager in the world, is updated to version 2.0 Beta 1, with lots of new features, bug fixes and improvements in stability and performance, which suggests that will soon be available on Google Play.
Through the official website is the first beta of the next version will bring Total Commander for Android v2.0, which will see their roles expanded when the stable version is released for Google Play.
Changelog Total Commander for Android v2.0 Beta 1:
- Audio/Video-Player, can stream from Internet and from (updated) plugins
- Drag&Drop in file lists (by holding down finger on file icon)
- Scroll thumb also in the editor
- Write to restricted external SD cards
- Set owner and group for a file or multiple files
- Root mode: Ask for permissions when copying, deleting, and saving file in the editor
- Custom date/time format
- Improved stability of background operations (file functions)
- Prevent operations from pausing when screen is turned off
You can download Total Commander for Android from us directly and install it on your device. If this is your first installation of TC for Android, please open the “Settings” app of your Android device and go to the “Applications” page. Here you need to allow apps from “Unknown Sources”.
We can download the APK of Total Commander for Android directly from here, or from the QR code below: