We already have a decent version of Spotify for our LG Optimus One, L3, L5, L7, Vu, 4X HD, Black, 3D or any other LG Optimus device with Android. Although this is an special preview, the improved from the previous version, which is still in Google Play, is spectacular.
Besides all the changes and improvements made in this special preview, its developers promise they are working hard on adding further features, including folders and Last FM scrobbling, before the app goes live in Google Play.
- Totally new app with full support for Android 4.0
- Top-to-bottom redesign
- All-new slide-out navigation
- Even more social – check out friends’ profile pages and playlists on the go
- Artist imagery in high resolution
- Related artist view – available for the first time on mobile
- ‘Extreme’ sound quality setting for 320kbps listening
- So much faster!
Download special preview | Spotify
NOTE: In order to get your hands on the all-new Android preview, firstly set your phone to allow installation from ‘Unknown Sources’ by going to the Settings > Applications > Unknown sources menu. Once that’s done, click on the button below on your phone to get the update.