Solid Explorer for Android, possibly the best browser for Android file exists, it is updated to version 1.4.5 with lots of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Solid Explorer is a file manager with two independent panels which brings to you a new file browsing experience. This is the most attractive, eye catching and intuitive file manager for the Android.
1. Two independent panels for browsing
2. Drag and Drop inside and between panels
3. FTP, SFTP and SMB/CIFS clients
4. File sharing via FTP
5. Support for ZIP, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2 and RAR archives
6. Creating ZIP and TAR archives
7. Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive (more soon)
9. Root access
10. Indexed search
11. Detailed file and directory information
You can learn about planned features in the ‘About’ section.
Changelog Solid Explorer for Android v1.4.5:
- WebDav client with Yandex and Owncloud support
- file sharing in access point mode
- Vietnamese language
- new sliding panel for quick bookmark access (swipe from the left edge of the screen)
- dynamic list resizing with pinch gesture
- file operation queue
- NFC file transfer (files have to be checked)
- file association editor
- list animations
- remote files edited locally are now uploaded back automatically
- improved list filtering with permanent stay, query history
- full changelog in settings
Solid Explorer for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play