SMS Flash for Android is an application that displays incoming SMS as soon as they are received, in a non interactive way, you do not need to stop what you were doing to read the SMS. Its very handy when you are playing Games, watching movie, recording video, taking pictures, browsing etc.
with SMS Flash for Android a SMS is formatted and notified as a transparent view on the fly, you can set the number of seconds the SMS has to be displayed and you can use Proximity sensor to:
- Dismiss SMS Flash on first touch of Proximity sensor(SMS Flash is dismissed within next 1 second after touching the sensor)
- Extend the display time when you need more to finish reading by touching and holding
- Go to reply box when Proximity sensor is touched twice.(#To Disable uncheck Trigger Reply Panel under Advanced Preferences#)
What SMS Flash for Android is NOT:
- It’s not replacement of your default SMS app.
- It shows SMS on the fly ONLY when screen is on, it doesn’t even wake the system when screen is off.
- It doesn’t remove the notifications from notification bar unless reply is triggered.
Following attributes are configurable :
- Enable or disable SMS Flash (Optional password can be set)
- Text color and transparency
- Background color and transparency
- Contact Image transparency
- Show only Name and Contact Image or Name and Text or just Name
- Duration to display SMS
- Position to display SMS
- Whether or not you want to use proximity sensor features
- Whether or not you want to use proximity sensor to dismiss SMS Flash and ignore that SMS
- Whether or not you want to use proximity sensor to extend display duration on the fly when reading long SMS’s
- Whether or not you want to trigger reply box when you double touch Proximity sensor
- Whether or not you want to trigger reply box at the end of extended display when you are close to proximity sensor
- Black listing/white listing specific numbers.
SMS Flash for Android is available free at Google Play.
Google Play | SMS Flash for Android