Skype for Android just received a new update mainly focused user interface, which receives a redesign Metro style, like windows phone, and improve overall performance and fix several bugs found in previous versions and adding more compatible devices.
Skype for Android – Description:
Say “hello” to friends and family with an instant message, voice or video call on Skype for free. Join the millions of people using Skype today to stay in touch with the people who matter most. There’s so much you can do, right from the palm of your hand.
• Find all your friends and family in an instant – With over 250 million people using Skype, you’re bound to bump into someone you know.
• Talk with your fingers – No matter where you are, your friends are always at your fingertips with free instant messaging.
• Call your world from Skype – Talk to your heart’s content with free voice and video calls to all your friends and family on Skype.
• Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too – Keep in touch, even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls and SMS to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.
• Share your favourite snaps – Got a favourite photo to share? Send it over Skype to friends and family and you won’t have to worry about email size limits or expensive MMS charges.
• Chat with anyone, anywhere – Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even TVs. Whatever device your friends or family use, Skype just works. Simple.
* Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
New Skype for Android:
Skype for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play