Shazam for Android, the popular application to recognize the music playing, was just updated to version 4.0, an update it needed, and which completely renewed user interface, now more practical and functional, which adapts perfectly to all screen sizes, including tablets.
Shazam for Android – Description:
Shazam recognizes music and media playing around you. Tap the Shazam button to instantly match, and then explore, buy and share. You can Shazam as much as you want!
Once you’ve Shazamed something, you can:
○ Buy tracks on Amazon MP3
○ Watch the videos on YouTube
○ See what your friends have Shazamed
○ Use LyricPlay to sing along to streamed lyrics
○ Listen to the music you Shazam in Rdio or Spotify
○ Check out the artist’s bio and discography
You can also
○ Preview and save your favourites
○ Share what you Shazam on Twitter, Facebook & Google+
○ Shazam even when you don’t have any coverage; Shazam will match when you have a connection and get back to you with the result
○ Shazam from your phone’s home screen with the Shazam Widget
Upgrade to Shazam Encore for the Shazam experience without the banner ads.
* Previews available: US, UK, DE, FR, CH, AT
* Lyrics and LyricPlay available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ.
* Spotify available: AD, AT, AU, BE, CH, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, HK, IE, IS, IT, LI, LT, LU, LV, MX, MY, MC, NL, NO, NZ, PL, PT, SG, SE, UK, US
* Shazam supports devices with cellular connection
MIPS devices are not supported
Shazam for Android v4.0 – Changelog:
- Welcome Tablet users: Shazam is now a universal app, optimized for tablets big and small!
- Fresh new look and feel: It’s now easier than ever to discover, buy and share.
Shazam for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play