RunKeeper for Android is updated to version 3.2 with many new features. Now with 6 new languages available: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese, new Elite features, and now we can view goal progress and new personal bests immediately after our activity.
Join the more than 17 million people who are using RunKeeper to turn their phone into a personal trainer in their pocket! Track your running, walking, cycling, hiking, biking and more using the GPS in your Android phone.
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
– See detailed stats around your pace, distance, time, and calories burned.
– Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
– Listen and control your music during your workout.
– Measure your heart rate with many available sensors (appropriate heart rate zones depend on your weight).
– Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
– Update your weight to keep calories burned accurate.
Measure your performance over time
– View a detailed history of your activities (runs, walks, bikes, etc.) to see how you are doing.
– Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
– Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
– Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives, like run for weight loss or run a 5K.
– Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
– Post your activity stats (map, distance, calories, and time), fitness achievements and training plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.
– Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
– Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including Fitbit, Withings, Zeo, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
– View detailed reports of your tracked activity level, calories burned, weight loss, and many more stats over time.
Track, measure, and improve your fitness with RunKeeper.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Changelog RunKeeper for Android v3.2:
- 6 NEW languages available: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese
- View goal progress and new personal bests immediately after your activity
- New Elite features:
- Share the start of your activity to Facebook & Twitter from the Start screen
- Insights: View and analyze pace and distance progress over time
- Elite-only badge
RunKeeper for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play