Robo Shooter for Android is a spectacular 2D shooter game with vertical scrolling, the graphics are 2D but must admit they are really well made. A game very similar to R-Type. We will control the robot by touching it and moving on anywhere on the screen of your device. The bullets are fired automatically, whose arms we can improve power-up throughout the game.
Also, you can set the following settings in a settings menu.
- Sound : You can enable or disable gaming sound.
- Screen size : You can change size of gaming screen. (Large / Medium / Small)
- Player control : You can switch position of some information displayed on the screen, such as your score, a pause button, an energy gauge, etc.
- 2 difficulty levels, each with an individual leaderboard.
- 5 different stages, fighting bosses at the end of each stages.
- Some power-up items.
Robo Shooter for Android is available in Google Play for 0.99 euros, but we can try the demo version, with the first stage.