This moment had to come, Electronic Arts has released a few hours the game Real Racing 2 for our Android device, without a doubt one of the best test drive, with stunning graphics and gameplay to even greater driving non-stop for detailed scenarios for hours, what more do you need?.
Jump behind the wheel in Quick Race mode and challenge 15 competitors to a nail-biting race to the finish – or sink your teeth into a Career race and discover the power of pro circuit racing. With the full game you can:
- Test your racing prowess on a 16 car grid against highly skilled AI drivers.
- Select from 30 officially licensed cars including the 2010 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, 2010 Nissan GT-R (R35), 2012 McLaren MP4-12C, and more!
- Work your way from rookie to pro in a robust Career Mode, offering 10 hours of racing enjoyment. Jump into a Quick Race for instant fun – or race against the clock in Time Trial Mode.
- Race in 15 beautiful locations, with 40 miles of highly detailed race tracks, speedways and city circuits – including twilight and night races.
- Touch or tilt to steer, as you experience state-of-the-art handling with customizable options that tailor to your personal driving style.
- Experience the intensity of head-to-head racing with 5 unique camera angles and breath-taking graphics powered by Firemint’s exclusive high performance Mint3D™ engine.
Real Racing 2 is available free at Android Market a test version. The full game will cost 4.99 euros. The application that is downloaded is a link to download the game, which has a size of 600 MB.
Android Market | Real Racing 2