Pulse for Android is updated to version 3.0, an update loaded with new features and improvements. Certainly a great application that will make us enjoy reading our favorite news.
Features of Pulse for Android:
- All your content in one place: So easy to add any content you want, from Huffington Post, Time Magazine and Vanity Fair to your Facebook feed.
- Dual view: For each article on Pulse, you can switch between a clean summary of the article or go to the website directly. When you tap on an article, both are ready to view, almost instantly!
- Offline sync: No internet? No problem. Pulse loads the news stories you read, and makes them available wherever you are.
- Save Stories: Collect your favorite stories using your Pulse.me account. Send to Instapaper, Read it Later, Evernote and Google Reader, all in one tap.
- News discovery: Pulse features new publishers each week. You can also search for a news source by simple keywords.
- Easy share: Found an interesting news article? Sharing a news story on Pulse via Email, Facebook, and Twitter is as easy as two taps.
- Source Syncing: With your Pulse account, sync your favorite sources across your all your devices and platforms.
- Integration with Google Reader: Pulse allows you to directly import all your RSS feeds from Google Reader. Your stories are synced with your Google account.
Changelog Pulse for Android v3.0:
- Fixed crash on startup
- New sidebar: swipe from off the screen to quickly view your pages
- Unlimited pages
- New Page widget
Pulse for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play