Outlook for Android gets a major update, in particular it is version 220.127.116.11.49.0430, with which he achieved many significant improvements, such as server-side search for easy access to all email, unlimited sync of all email history for full off-line access, capability to send emails from Outlook.com aliases among others.
Outlook for Android – Description:
The Official Microsoft Outlook.com app gives you the best mobile experience for your Outlook.com account.
Sign in using your existing Microsoft account, which is usually your Outlook.com email address and password.
With the Outlook.com app, you can:
– Get emails right away with push notifications
– Sync Outlook.com Calendar and Contacts with your device
– View and sync folders and sub-folders
– Choose from 8 different color themes to personalize your experience.
– Group your email conversations with Conversation Threading
– Utilize server-side search for easy finding through all your history of emails.
– Sync multiple Outlook.com accounts and send email from aliases
Tips and tricks
– Change the color theme on the app settings menu by selecting General, and then Theme color.
– Filter your emails (all, unread or flagged) by selecting Inbox in the top menu.
– Switch accounts or access your folders and sub-folders by selecting the top left menu.
– Choose which folders automatically sync from the app settings menu by selecting Sync, Folders, and then the folders you want to sync.
Outlook for Android v18.104.22.168.49.0430 – Changelog:
- Server-side search for easy access to all email, not just the ones synced to your phone
- Unlimited sync of all email history for full off-line access
- Capability to send emails from Outlook.com aliases
- Eight new colors to customize the app interface
- Ability to set and manage vacation replies
- Traditional Chinese language support
Outlook for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play