Outlook.com for Android, official Microsoft application with which we can access our account from Outlook, is now available for download on Google Play. With over 25 million active users, Outlook needed an Android application.
Key features of Outlook.com for Android:
- Get email messages right away with push notifications
- Sync with your calendar and device contacts
- View and sync standard and custom folders, including sub-folders
- Send, receive, and view photos and other attachments
- Use with multiple Outlook.com accounts
- Truncate messages to display headers only or the entire message up to 100KB.
Outlook.com for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play