Opera has released a new update of its popular web browser Opera Mobile 11 for our Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY, Xperia X10, Xperia X8, Xperia neo, Xperia arc, Xperia pro or any Android device, with significant improvements in overall performance, plus greater stability.
Opera Mobile 11 provides a complete web experience with all the traditional functions of a real browser. With features very interesting:
- A new interface looks better on your device and gives Opera Mobile a sleek, modern browser appearance.
- Pinch zoom and smooth panning let you surf in a natural and intuitive way.
- Synchronize bookmarks, Speed Dial and more with your computer or other mobile devices via Opera Link.
- Twitter and Facebook support is built in so you can easily share Web content with others.
- Games and free apps can be downloaded from the Opera Mobile Store in Opera Mobile’s Speed Dial.
- Improved text rendering
- Fixed force close in background related to audio controls (common on Atrix)
- Fixed a number of crashes reported via Market
- Fixed Opera being unresponsive after connection loss
- YouTube application support for devices which don’t support Flash
- Flash not supported on Android 3.x due to Google not releasing necessary platform code
- Permissions: see “bit.ly/opera_permissions”
- If using Titanium Backup and experiencing force close, update to latest Titanium to resolve.