Opera has released a new update of its popular web browser Opera Mobile. It’s the version 11.1 for our Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY, Xperia X10, Xperia X8, Xperia neo, Xperia arc, Xperia pro or any Android device, with significant improvements in its overall performance, as well as interesting news for tablets.
Opera Mobile 11.1 provides a complete web experience with all the traditional functions of a real browser. With features very interesting:
- A new interface looks better on your device and gives Opera Mobile a sleek, modern browser appearance.
- Pinch zoom and smooth panning let you surf in a natural and intuitive way.
- Synchronize bookmarks, Speed Dial and more with your computer or other mobile devices via Opera Link.
- Twitter and Facebook support is built in so you can easily share Web content with others.
- Games and free apps can be downloaded from the Opera Mobile Store in Opera Mobile’s Speed Dial.
- Added support for Google AutoComplete
- Added support for Google voice search
- Added ability to search directly from the address bar
- Added intelligent domain suggest
- Added support for country domain auto-complete such as .ru or .id
- Added user agent setting
- Added exit button option Settings->Advanced->Exit
- Improved CSS, HTML5 standards support
- Improved text selection
- Added experimental support for Flash in Honeycomb
- Fix for LTE network speed limit
- Permissions: see “bit.ly/opera_permissions”