Nike+ Running for Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S, Note, Tab, Ace, Mini, Nexus or any other Samsung device with Android, is now available on Google Play. No doubt this is an application for the runners to maximize and may have very detailed information of your workouts.
With Nike+ Running for Samsung Galaxy have all the information we want on our training, distance, time, calories, speed, pace, the route on a map and do many other things that we detail below.
Nike+ Running for Samsung Galaxy Features:
- From the trail to the treadmill, your phone’s GPS and accelerometer accurately record your distance, pace, and time. In-run audio feedback lets you know these metrics at every mile, so you can stay focused on your run.
- Get in-ear cheers from your friends on Facebook when you broadcast that you’ve started a run. Tag the friends you ran with and share a map of your route with friends and family.
- Have a song that gets you pumped? Set up PowerSongs to give yourself a boost with the tap of a button.
- Our Run Summary makes it easy to view your route and track how you felt, the terrain you tackled, and the weather you endured.
- Rotate your phone while viewing the Run Summary to see the breakdown of your run into mile splits.
- See how your last run stacks up against your previous seven, and get fresh insights based on your latest activity every time you come back to the app.
- Swipe upwards on the Home Screen to view your next moves. From picking your PowerSongs to challenging one of your personal bests, there’s always something to make your running experience better than before.
- Visualize all your runs side-by-side and see your progress in a bar graph history view.
- Syncing your run to the Nikeplus.com website allows you to view your maps on a larger screen, set a new goal, and find Nike+ Top Routes in your area. Check it out.
- There’s even shoe tagging. Type in the name of your running shoes to track the distance they’re logging and see when it’s time to lace up a new pair. You’re never done running, but your shoes might be.
- Need extra motivation? Add a widget to your phone’s home screen to show when you ran last, display your total mileage, and for even quicker access into a run.
- Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
Nike+ Running for Samsung Galaxy is available free at Google Play.
Google Play | Nike+ Running for Samsung Galaxy