MX Player for Android, the most used, most complete and best media player for Android is updated to version 1.7.12, introducing exciting new features, including, apart from the usual bug fixes, a better system management for the screen orientation.
MX Player – The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is better up to 70% than that of single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen.
d) SUBTITLE SCROLL – Subtitles can be scrolled to move back and forth faster.
e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry about them making calls or touching other apps. (plugin required)
f) ANDROID 4.2 – Fully supports Android 4.2 Jelly Bean MR1.
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi/.sami) with ruby tag support.
Changelog MX Player for Android v1.7.12:
- Added screen rotation button.
- Added a new orientation option named “use video orientation”. This will select screen orientation from video orientation.
- Added https protocol support on s/w decoder.
- Added an optional to disable double tap gesture.
- Improved h/w+ decoder.
- Fixed broken h/w+ decoder on Android 3.x Honeycomb and some Snapdragon ICS, Jellybean devices.
MX Player for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play