LinkedIn for Android is updated with many new features. You could say it looks like a totally new application, thanks to its new design, more functional and attractive, and also to its new navigation system for quicker access to our favorite features, and now we can to invite, follow, like, share and commen.
In the know. On the go. The smarter LinkedIn app for Android.
Redesigned with you in mind! The new Android app makes it even easier to connect and grow your network, engage with professional content and gain insights right from the stream. The new intelligent navigation is personalized just for you based on how you use LinkedIn everyday.
• Find and connect with more than 200 million members worldwide
• Stay up to date with people in your network
• Follow Influencers to get insights and original content from industry leaders in your stream
• Update your profile from within the app
• View and save recommended jobs
• Read the latest industry news
• Follow and learn more about companies
• Keep up with your favorite groups
• Purchase and upgrade your account to a LinkedIn Premium Subscription from within the app
– Android app available in German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Turkish, Dutch and Norwegian.
LinkedIn for Android in action:
Changelog LinkedIn for Android:
- New beautiful and simpler design
- Now you can to invite, follow, like, share and comment on content right from the updates stream
- New personalized and customizable navigation for quicker access to your favorite features on LinkedIn
- Ability to follow Influencers to get access to original insights and content
LinkedIn for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play