Kindle, the application that we can read Kindle books with a beautiful interface and easy to use from our Samsung Galaxy S, S2, Note, Tab, Ace, Mini, Nexus or any other Samsung device with Android, is updated to version 126.96.36.199, and brings the spectacular function Send-to-Kindle.
And with Amazon Whispersync can automatically synchronize the last page read, bookmarks, notes and highlights between devices (including the Kindle).
- Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
- Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
- Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
- Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
- Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
- Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
- Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
- Support for Kindle Format 8.
- Function Send-to-Kindle, to send documents via email from our Samsung device to our Kindle.
Kindle is available free at Google Play.
Google Play | Kindle