Instagram for Android gets a new update, version 3.5.1 is a fairly significant update and a new really interesting, because now on we can add people to our photos and share who’s with us, with Photos of You.
100 million users love Instagram! It’s a free, fun, and simple way to make and share gorgeous photos on your Android.
Pick from one of several gorgeous filtered effects or tilt-shift blur to breathe a new life into your mobile photos. Transform everyday moments into works of art you’ll want to share with friends and family.
Share your photos in a simple photo stream with friends to see – and follow your friends’ photos with the click of a single button. Every day you open up Instagram, you’ll see new photos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world.
Features of Instagram for Android :
- 100% free custom designed filters and borders
- Lux works its magic by making your photos more vibrant and brings out details in your photos you couldn’t see before
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare (Flickr coming very soon)
- Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
- Works with Android versions 2.2 and above that support OpenGL ES 2
- Full front & back camera support
- And much much more…
Changelog Instagram for Android v3.5.1:
- New in 3.5.1:
- Important bug fixes for international users
- New in 3.5.0:
- Introducing Photos of You! Add people to your photos & share who’s with you
- Significantly improved quality of uploaded photos (for devices on Ice Cream Sandwich & above)
- Grid guides for the camera
Instagram for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play