Instagram for Android gets a new update, this is version 3.4.4, quite important for devices running Android Honeycomb (Android 3.0 or higher), with important bug fixes for Honeycomb devices, which greatly improves the application for these devices.
100 million users love Instagram! It’s a free, fun, and simple way to make and share gorgeous photos on your Android.
Pick from one of several gorgeous filtered effects or tilt-shift blur to breathe a new life into your mobile photos. Transform everyday moments into works of art you’ll want to share with friends and family.
Share your photos in a simple photo stream with friends to see – and follow your friends’ photos with the click of a single button. Every day you open up Instagram, you’ll see new photos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world.
Features of Instagram for Android :
- 100% free custom designed filters and borders
- Lux works its magic by making your photos more vibrant and brings out details in your photos you couldn’t see before
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare (Flickr coming very soon)
- Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
- Works with Android versions 2.2 and above that support OpenGL ES 2
- Full front & back camera support
- And much much more…
Changelog Instagram for Android v3.4.4:
- Important bug fixes for Honeycomb devices
Instagram for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play