Instagram for Android gets a new update, this is version 3.5.3, an update that is able to correct errors in devices with Tegra processors like the HTC ONE X. In addition, version 3.5.2 also corrected errors in the Samsung Galalxy S4 and other HTC devices.
100 million users love Instagram! It’s a free, fun, and simple way to make and share gorgeous photos on your Android.
Pick from one of several gorgeous filtered effects or tilt-shift blur to breathe a new life into your mobile photos. Transform everyday moments into works of art you’ll want to share with friends and family.
Share your photos in a simple photo stream with friends to see – and follow your friends’ photos with the click of a single button. Every day you open up Instagram, you’ll see new photos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world.
Features of Instagram for Android :
- 100% free custom designed filters and borders
- Lux works its magic by making your photos more vibrant and brings out details in your photos you couldn’t see before
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare (Flickr coming very soon)
- Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
- Works with Android versions 2.2 and above that support OpenGL ES 2
- Full front & back camera support
- And much much more…
Changelog Instagram for Android v3.5.1:
- New in 3.5.3:
- Important fixes for HTC One X (international version), tablets, and other devices with Tegra processors.
- New in 3.5.2:
- Important fixes for Galaxy S4 and some HTC devices
Instagram for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play