Instagram for Android gets a new major update, in particular it is version 3.0.4, with new features being introduced as the new Photo Maps, with which we can see on a map the photographs that have been geolocated.
With Instagram for Androidcan share all the pictures we want with our friends, and Every day you open up Instagram, you’ll see new photos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world. In addition, we can apply to many options to our photos in an easy way.
Instagram for Android Features :
- 100% free custom designed filters and borders
- Lux works its magic by making your photos more vibrant and brings out details in your photos you couldn’t see before
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare (Flickr coming very soon)
- Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
- Works with Android versions 2.2 and above that support OpenGL ES 2
- Full front & back camera support
- And much much more…
Instagram for android v3.0 in action:
Changelog Instagram for Android:
- Introducing Photo Maps! A fun, new way of browsing photos on a map
- New design for user profiles and many other parts of Instagram
- It’s now easier to write longer captions when sharing photos
Instagram for Android is available free at Google Play.
Google Play | Instagram for Android