Instagram for Android was just updated to version 4.2.4, an update that adds new features such as automatic straightening when taking pictures with Instagram camera, as well as improvements in the video settings.
Instagram for Android – Description:
Over 130 million users love Instagram!
It’s a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments on your Android.
Customize your photos and videos with one of several gorgeous and custom built filter effects. Transform everyday moments into works of art you’ll want to share with friends and family.
Share your photos and video in a simple photo stream with friends to see – and follow your friends’ photos with the click of a single button. Every day you open up Instagram, you’ll see new photos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world.
• 100% free custom designed filters: XPro-II, Earlybird, Rise, Amaro, Hudson, Lo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Nashville, 1977, and others.
• Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field.
• Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare
• Unlimited uploads
• Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
• Works with Android versions 2.2 and above that support OpenGL ES 2
• And much much more…
Instagram for Android v4.2.4 – Changelog:
- Automatically straighten your photos when you take them with the Instagram camera
- Simplified video settings to give you more control when sound plays
- Added setting to help you control data usage when watching video
Instagram for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play