Instagram for Android gets a new update, this is version 4.1.2, an update that includes photo straightening and new sound and data usage controls for Instagram videos.
Instagram for Android – Description:
Over 130 million users love Instagram!
It’s a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments on your Android.
Customize your photos and videos with one of several gorgeous and custom built filter effects. Transform everyday moments into works of art you’ll want to share with friends and family.
Share your photos and video in a simple photo stream with friends to see – and follow your friends’ photos with the click of a single button. Every day you open up Instagram, you’ll see new photos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world.
• 100% free custom designed filters: XPro-II, Earlybird, Rise, Amaro, Hudson, Lo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Nashville, 1977, and others.
• Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field.
• Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare
• Unlimited uploads
• Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
• Works with Android versions 2.2 and above that support OpenGL ES 2
• And much much more…
Instagram for Android v4.1.2 – Changelog:
- photo straightening
- new sound and data usage controls for Instagram videos
Instagram for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play