If you’ve never played Hill Climb Racing for Sony Xperia S, T, U, P, one, Go, X8, X10, PLAY, arc, neo, mini or any other Sony Xperia device with Android, do not wait another second. Really simple and addictive game where the simulation of the physical environment and the laws of physics will we have to drive with great care not to tip over.
One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based driving game ever made for Android! And it’s free!
Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. With little respect to the laws of physics, Newton Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!
Face the challenges of four unique hill climbing environments. Gain bonuses from daring tricks and collect coins to upgrade your car and reach even higher distances. Watch out though – Bill’s stout neck is not what it used to be when he was a kid! And his good ol’ gasoline crematorium will easily run out of fuel.
– Upgradeable car (Engine, Suspension, Tires and 4WD)
– 4 stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon!)
– Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
– Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
– Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
– Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
Gameplay of Hill Climb Racing for Sony Xperia:
Hill Climb Racing for Sony Xperia is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play