Google Translate application is updated to version 2.2 for any Android device, with major developments such as the 12 new languages (in total are 14) that add to the conversation mode “speech-to-speech.”
- Dictionary results
- translate text between more than 50 languages
- Voice input
- Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc)
- History/star favorite translations
- Conversation Mode now supports speech-to-speech translation for 12 more languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish).
- Added ability to post-edit and correct speech input in Conversation Mode (requires RECORD_AUDIO permission.)
- Added ability to view translation results in full screen mode.
Google Translate is available free at Android Market.
Android Market | Google Translate