Google Translate application is updated to version 2.3 for any Android device, with performance improvements and new feature, as is the ability to translate from our writing.
- Translate text between 63 languages
- Translate by speaking the text instead of typing it (17 languages)
- Listen to your translations spoken aloud (24 languages)
- Communicate with another person using speech-to-speech translation in Conversation Mode (ALPHA, 14 languages)
- Display translations in full screen mode to make it easier for others nearby to read
- Star your favorite translations for quick access even when you’re offline
- Access your translation history even when you’re offline
- Spell out the translation of non-Latin script languages (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, etc..) in Latin characters to read it phonetically (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji)
- View additional dictionary results for single words or short phrases
- Translate by writing instead of typing (7 languages including Chinese and Japanese)
Google Translate is available free at Android Market.
Android Market | Google Translate