Google Play Books for LG Optimus One, L3, L5, L7, Vu, 4X HD, Black, 3D or any other LG Optimus device with Android, adds lots of new features with the latest update. This is version 2.6.30, with which we can now highlight words, write notes and even translate paragraphs.
Google Play Books for LG Optimus already has millions of books, both pay and free, making it a good solution for reading our favorite books from our phone or tablet anywhere and anytime.
Google Play Books for LG Optimus in action:
Changelog Google Play Books for LG Optimus v2.6.30:
- Added highlighting, notes, dictionary, “Places” info cards, translation, sepia mode, and sliding page-turn.
- Fixed crashes on launch on certain devices including HTC Wildfire.
- Details: In “Flowing Text” books, you can tap & hold to select some text and then:
- Add notes
- See definition in dictionary info cards
- See a map and Wikipedia snippet in “Places” info cards, if the selected text is a place.
Google Play Books for LG Optimus is available free at Google Play.
Google Play | Google Play Books for LG Optimus