Google+ for Android has just been updated to version 3.5, which has added three new very interesting features such as the ability to add a link when creating a post, a new notifications tray and additional Community moderation features.
Features of Google+ for Android:
- New Feature: Google+ Communities
- Enjoy magazine style layout in the new tablet version
- Automatically share photos to an Event with Party Mode
- Video chat with up to 9 friends with mobile Hangouts
- Turn on Instant Upload to sync photos from your phone to a private Google+ album
- Check out the What’s Hot stream to see trending topics
- View the Nearby stream to see what people near your location are saying
Google+ for Androidin action:
Changelog Google+ for Android v3.5:
- Support for adding a link when creating a post
- New notifications tray
- Additional Community moderation features
Google+ for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play