Google+ for Android was just updated to version 4.0 (188.8.131.52852618), with lots of new features and improvements. And we can now set bigger cover photos, including a better aspect ratio, and includes support for strikethrough formatting, bug fixes and performance improvements significantly.
– Enjoy magazine style layout in the new tablet version
– Automatically share photos to an Event with Party Mode
– Video chat with up to 9 friends with mobile Hangouts
– Turn on Instant Upload to sync photos from your phone to a private Google+ album
– Check out the What’s Hot stream to see trending topics
– View the Nearby stream to see what people near your location are saying
Google+ for Android in action:
Changelog Google+ for Android v4.0:
- Set bigger cover photos, with a better aspect ratio
- Support for strikethrough formatting
- Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
Google+ for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play