Google+ for Android has just been updated with new features and improvements really interesting, locations improvements, added ability to view, edit and share photos stored in Google Drive, easier switching between different accounts and pages, Hangouts app replaces Messenger, among other improvements.
Google+ for Android – Description:
– Enjoy magazine style layout in the new tablet version
– Automatically share photos to an Event with Party Mode
– Video chat with up to 9 friends with mobile Hangouts
– Turn on Instant Upload to sync photos from your phone to a private Google+ album
– Check out the What’s Hot stream to see trending topics
– View the Nearby stream to see what people near your location are saying
Google+ for Android in action:
Changelog Google+ for Android:
- View, edit, and share photos stored in Google Drive
- Pull to refresh content in the stream and notifications
- Locations improvements: Share your city-level location, control who is displayed on the map
- Easier switching between different accounts and pages
- Google Apps for Business support: restrict posts to the domain, domain icons to identify members
- Hangouts app replaces Messenger for messaging and video calls. Visit Google Takeout to download your Messenger data.
Google+ for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play