Google Chrome for Android, the mobile web browser of Google, is updated and finally introduces the possibility of full screen view on phone, with the ability to hide the toolbar when we scroll.
Browse fast with the Chrome web browser on your Android phone and tablet. Sign in to sync your Chrome browser experience from your computer to bring it with you anywhere you go.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
• Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of browser tabs. On your phone, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On your tablet, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to the Chrome web browser to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, and omnibox data from your computer to your phone or tablet. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to Chrome on your phone or tablet with one click and read them on the go, even when you’re offline.
• Browse privately in Incognito mode.
Changelog Google Chrome for Android:
- Fullscreen on phones – Scroll to hide the toolbar
- Simplified search – View and refine your query directly in the omnibox
- Tab history on tablets – Long press the browser’s back button to view your tab history
- Several stability improvements
Chrome for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play