Google Calendar for Android just received a major update, and finally the problem has been fixed in the notifications, synchronized notification dismissals across all our Android devices. In addition, several known bugs have been fixed.
Google Calendar for Android – Description:
The Calendar app displays events from each of your Google Accounts that synchronizes with your Android device. You can also:
– Create, edit, and delete events.
– View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
– Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
– Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
– Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC’s Notes app.
– Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
– Notifications won’t make sounds unless HTC’s Calendar app is disabled.
– Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.
Google Calendar for Android – Changelog:
- Synchronized notification dismissals across all your Android devices
- Bug fixes, including crash when selecting colors for Exchange accounts
Google Calendar for Android is available for free on Google Play.
Download | Google Play