GNotes for Android is an application like Evernote, which is able to synchronize your notes, whether photos, files, multimedia, text, writing or drawing with your Gmail account automatically.
We can add notes via Gmail by sending the note content (include attachments) to our Gmail, and add the label “Notes” to the mail. It will be synced to our device next time we open GNotes. We can easily access your notes online, and we’ll never lose it.
- synchronize notes with your Gmail
- organize notes by notebook/folder
- drag & drop to move note between notebooks/folders or delete note
- create checklist note for todo and shopping lists
- insert data/time/bulk list with one click
- undo/redo the text content
- create photo note by take photo in app or just select photo from Gallery
- create voice and audio note
- create handwriting note
- create painting note
- take other kinds of file type notes
- pin / stick single note widget on homescreen
- customize kind and order of attachments type as you want
- set reminder for note
- set auto or manual sync, wifi sync only or not
- switch between list view and thumbnail view
- sort by creation time/modify time/alphabetical
- search all notes contents
- share with other apps on your phone
- lock /protect your notes data with pattern or pin
You can backup or restore all your notes on/from SD card. Also you can copy the backup file to your PC and open with Browser. To sync with your Gmail, you need to set your Gmail account on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to Gmail under the label ‘Notes’.
GNotes for Android is available free at Google Play.
Google Play | GNotes for Android