The latest version of GBWhatsApp, the new version 10.40, is now available for download. This is an update where you will find many new features compared to the previous version, especially performance improvements, as well as typical bug fixes.
Before we go on talking about this new update, you should know that this GBWhatsApp is not official, the official version stopped being updated a long time ago. This is a remod of Fouad WhatsApp (the most recommended), where only the name has been changed, little else.
What’s New on GBWhatsApp 10.40
It is still based on version 2.20.123, which is not the latest stable version with video calls of up to 8 participants. The ability to separate individual and group chats into 2 tabs has also been added, as well as a VPN Proxy.
The full list of changes, enhancements, and fixes to GBWhatsApp 10.40 is as follows:
- Version 10.40:
- [Added] Proxy VPN
- [Added] More Icons
- [Fixed] Fix Privacy
- [Improvement] Performance and speed of application
- [Fixed] Fix the appearance of errors in some devices
- [Fixed] Other improvements and fixes
- Version 10.35:
- [Updated] Base: 2.20.123
- [Exclusive] Option to Separate Chats / Groups conversations into two screens!
- [Added] Swipe chat row in home screen to see quick actions
- [Added] Use new WhatsApp Fingerprint UI
- [Added] Bottom bar style option to Home UI
- [Added] Dark Mode for WhatsApp and YoSettings
- [Added] Download Emoji variants from YoSettings
- [Added] Option to use Phone system emoji variant for WhatsApp
- [Improvement] Reduce APK size to 33mb!
- [Improvement] Performance and speed
- [Fixed] People pictures shows incorrectly in Instagram status style
- [Fixed] Status text not appearing sometimes when replying to status
- [Fixed] Toolbar icons changing to white randomly
- [Fixed] YoThemes Server not loading
- [Fixed] Black line when scrolling when Instagram status style is enabled
-  Other improvements and fixes
To download GBWhatsApp we have two options, according to our needs; if we want to install this modification as the main number of our WhatsApp account, then we will download the package com.whatsapp, in case we want to install it as a secondary number, then we will download the package com.gbwhatsapp.
Remember to backup your chats before installing or upgrading, and if you are installing for the first time you must delete the WhatsApp or modification you have installed on the number you want to install. And if you already have it installed, simply download the same package you have and install it normally.