UPDATE: Just a few days later GBWhatsApp has just been updated to the new version 6.55, a minor update with which, according to its developer, all the bugs in version 6.50 have been fixed. Below we leave you with the new links to version 6.55.
The latest version of GBWhatsApp, version 6.50, is now available for download. It is an update with new functions, bug fixes and the appearance of specific versions for each processor, thus eliminating the lag that some users had in the application.
To eliminate the lag that some GBWhatsApp users have been having, their developers have decided to create 4 different versions for each version that existed, one for each specific processor, so it can be a little more difficult to install the first time, but we explain it very simply.
What’s new in GBWhatsApp version 6.50
Among the new features, apart from the aforementioned elimination of the lag, we must highlight the new adapted base, WhatsApp for Android -version 2.18.203-, even without group calls and video calls, and the possibility of viewing all the messages that have deleted our contacts, for them simply go to the contact or group info and click on Revoked Messages (before activating Anti-Revoke in Privacy).
The complete list of news is as follows:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.18.203
- [ Exclusive ] Know Which Messages are Deleted Anytime you want (Go to Contact/Group Profile and Click on Revoked Messages)
- [ Enabled ] Media Visibility (Go to Profile – Media Visibility)
- [ Enabled ] Mark as Read in Notification.
- [ Enabled ] Select All Chats on Main Screen
- [ Removed ] Seperate App for Themes
- [ Removed ] Mod 6.8 as Old codes removed by WhatsApp Inc.
- [ Fixed ] Header Vibration for Hide Chats
- [ Fixed ] Revoke Notification not showing in Few Devices
- [ Fixed ] Apply Themes in Some Devices
- [ Fixed ] Web Search
- [ Fixed ] Backup & Restore (Mod 6.7)
- [ Fixed ] Share and Send Theme
- [ Updated ] Italian and Portuguese Language
- Many Other Fixes
Download GBWhatsApp 6.55 for Android
Now we will have to choose between 4 different versions for each version of GBWhatsApp that existed, so we will have to download the Droid Hardware Info application, with which we can see the set of instructions that our Android device uses from the SYSTEM tab, as you can see below.
Here is the complete list of download links:
- GBWhatsApp (Número Principal): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86-64_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Segundo Número): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86-64_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Tercer Número): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86-64_ | _x86_
Via > TekhNeon