One of the most curious and expectation-awakening WhatsApp Mods has just been updated. This is GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime, also known as WhatsApp Transparent, which is updated to version 6.68 with many new features, but this time none exclusive to its developer.
This is a very necessary update, since with the new base, version 2.18.327 of WhatsApp for Android, have been added features highly demanded by the user and you can already enjoy them in the official version, such as Stickers, group calls, PiP mode or the swype to reply function.
What’s new in GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime 6.68
As we have already mentioned, its developer has not included any novelty of its own, as usually happens, so we will have to settle for all, and there are many, which were added in the latest version of GBWhatsApp, some great as being able to see from the main screen if we have been cited, seeing the @ symbol next to the chat.
So, the complete list of new GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime 6.68 would be:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.18.327
- [ Enabled ] Stickers
- [ Super – Exclusive ] No More Forward Tag to Opposite Person even if you forward
- [ Exclusive ] @mention Icon on Main Screen to easily Know where you are tagged
- [ Exclusively Improved ] Option to Block Calls with/without Showing Ringing to Opp Person.
- [ Exclusively Added ] New Option to Select Part Message (Mod 1.2.2)
- [ Enabled ] Swipe To Reply
- [ Enabled ] Group Calls
- [ Increased ] Forward Limit for Indian Users
- [ Added ] Option to Set Duration for Revoked Message Notification (Mod 6.8)
- [ Added ] Themed Stickers Tab
- [ Updated ] Indonesian Language
- [ Fixed ] Hidden Chats Showing in Calls Tab
- [ Fixed ] Square Pics
- [ Fixed ] Search in Themes
- Many Other Fixes
Download GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime 6.68
Before downloading GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime it should be noted that there are two packages or APK, the package com.whatsapp we will use to install as the main number of WhatsApp, while the package com.gbwhatsapp we will use to install it as an extra number.
And as always when you install a WhatsApp Mods, make a backup copy of your chats first, and if you install it as the main number before installing it, you must remove the WhatsApp or modification you have installed.
Via > WhatsAndMods