We already have a new version of GBWhatsApp. This is the latest version 6.70, an update that although its developer considers small, we can say that brings many new features, as well as solutions to several problems found in the previous version.
This new update does not come with a new base, so it is still based on version 2.18.327 of WhatsApp for Android, a version that has the latest popular features of the official application, such as group calls and video calls, PiP mode and even the slide to answer function.
What’s new in GBWhatsApp 6.70
In this new version of the application have been added many interesting new features, such as the ability to add stickers to any installation package from Google Play, new option to deactivate click on Header for Hidden Chats or option to sort sent messages, among others.
The official list of GBWhatsApp 6.70 news is as follows:
- [ Added ] Now You can Add Stickers From PlayStore to any Package
- [ Added ] New Fonts
- [ Added ] New Launcher Icons
- [ Added ] Option to Disable click on Header for Hidden Chats (Mod 6.21)
- [ Added ] Now You can Sort Messages Sent By (Newest/Oldest)
- [ Added ] Confirmation Dialog when Call in Group Chat
- [ Increased ] Pin Chats from 25 to 30
- [ Fixed ] Force Close when Select more than 2 contacts in Auto Reply/Message Scheduler
- [ Fixed ] Change App Language in Android Oreo and Pie
- [ Fixed ] Showing View Messages sent By when Click on More Contacts in Group Profile
- Many More Fixes
Download GBWhatsApp 6.70
Now we have 3 different versions for each installation of GBWhatsApp, so we will have to download the application Droid Hardware Info, with which to see the set of instructions used by our Android device from the SYSTEM tab, as you can see below.
Before installing, remember to back up your chats, just in case. And if you install it for the first time, first uninstall the WhatsApp or modification you have installed. Here is the complete list of download links for the new version 6.70:
- GBWhatsApp (Main Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Second Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Third Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
Via > WhatsAndMods